I Would Dance

I didn't start out dancing
I started in the ruins,searching
nameless,hurting
But I knew
I would dance
It is what kept me going
I kept on keeping on
because I knew
I would dance
Even if it wasn't till the end
If it wasn't until heaven
no matter what
I would dance

Willow55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 6 at 7:04 pm:
Thanks @r_rachel98! And thanks for your opinion @A-Taller-Penumbra

A-Taller-Penumbra3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 6 at 12:31 pm:
Once again, not a bad poem, but the grammar and rhythm are off. I know that it's supposed to be put in a monologue, but it seemed pretty dull and unremarkable at times. It's an alright poem with decent imagery, but work on it, okay? :P  3/5

r_rachel98 said...
Oct. 5 at 10:08 am:
I really liked this!

Thanks Skyler :) . It means alot

SkylerMorningstar said...
awww i thought that was so sweet :)

My short story is now here! check it out and tell me what you think  

Thanks! I am hoping more of my work gets published soon!

Shannon311 said...
I would love to see more of this! It was really good and it left me wanting to read more.

Thanks guys! I have the first chapter of a short story waiting to be approved, and some other stuff i'm thinking about submitting

abbstar111us said...
This is really good :D I'd like to see more :P 

Timpster said...
Yeah a few grammar mistakes here and there, but other than that, really good! I wanna see more of your work :)

Thanks for the feedback. Since it is free verse, I focused on content but I see your point

Writer_In_The_Dark said...
I like it, but I'm an absolute grammer Nazi, and there were a few grammer issues, mainly with commas and the spaces (non-existent spaces in this case) after them.

tell me what you think!