Dont let them trick you | Teen Ink

Dont let them trick you

By lizzizzlevip BRONZE, Bellevue, Nebraska
lizzizzlevip BRONZE, Bellevue, Nebraska

"the stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds We miss them in the storms remember hope remember hope We have hope" -Helio ♥

You think your vision is a gate way of viewing perfect perception, well; I’m here to tell you, you’ve been blindfolded. What you think you know is a lie. What it’s keeping shielded from you’re sight is the truth. It has closed your eyes without you even knowing. You know inside that you are worth nothing, unwanted and you are not acceptable. That’s your mind playing a trick. You’ve been tainted by the views of society. There fallacies sinking into your head. You are worth much more then you could ever imagine. You’re loved the way you are. There is nothing wrong with you. Do not change your ways so you can resemble what they find acceptable. Don’t let them bring you down to your knees, instead rise up above them so you can see it all. Remember you are amazing. Tear away from the black cloth blocking your vision, open your eyes and realize the truth.

So many people feel the way they are is wrong even thou they are amazing. Many need help to realize the truth