Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong
to want to have fun once and a while instead of trying to be perfect for you?
Is it wrong
to think I deserve better?
Is it wrong
to want somebody who actually loves me?
Is it wrong
for me to want to escape?
Is it wrong
to think I deserve trust from you
Is it wrong
to see things the way I do?
Is it wrong?

RedFeather said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:55 am:
Great poem - it conveys some really deep emotions. I guess I like it so much because I have a really dissapproving mother at home, but I'll get through it. KW!

ashleyn replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 4:54 pm :
thanks for commenting! and yeah that's part of what this is about...haha mother. lol and the rest is about judgemental friends or judgemental people in general who think they're better than you are...

RedFeather replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 5:14 pm :

Friends shouldn't judge u, really. Judgemental people (especially at school) should be ignored, because after u graduate, u'll likely never c them again, and if they have a problem with u the way u r, it's their problem, not urs. Judgemental people at home r harder to deal with though. :(

Try doing some really random/outgoing stuff at school. Just Mon, I wore a big ol' pair of safety goggles on my head, and people's reactions? The looks on their faces r priceless. (I... (more »)

ashleyn replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 6:27 pm :
yeah friends really shouldn't be...but don't you ever wonder what they're really thinking about you? and this poem is kinda about when you find out what someone really thinks of you, that they're better and then they become too good for you until they stop talking to you altogether...haha and that's great that you did that on monday i wish you went to my school! lol (:

RedFeather replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:18 pm :

Yeah, I wonder, but it's not something that I can just outright ask them, you know? But still, I'm pretty tight with my friends, they have their faults, and I have mine and we're fine with that.

Actually, I think that I'm the only one at my school who goes on this website, but I might be wrong. It would be neat to know if there was someone else on here at my school, but oh well. Now I've got to go think about what I'm going to do next week to top the safety goggles, or maybe I'll wear ... (more »)