write,feel,cry.....survive

I may not be the best writer out there but I sure love to write.

I may not be the pretties’ girl you ever seem, probably not even close to being a beauty queen but I am sure I am beautiful just being me.
You can take my self-esteem and all you want from me

My hands, my paper, my pencil this is me.
I been broken before and use to never fight back but guess what. I change; I am not the same girl you left behind

Writing is all I ever want it to do and now I am doing it

I am sure I am not the best like you said but I am learning and in two languages and you can barely speak one

I am not saying this because I want you to feel bad but because I want you to know that I am happy just being me, accepting who I am and learning something new every day.
I am in the happiest moments in my life and not matter what you or anyone says about me I am still going to survive.

Because guess what….. I am a survival

vetenari said...
LOVE the title!

Im--NOT--RayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
A couple grammatical errors here and there, but overall I like the flow of it. It sounds so easy to speak out loud. I think if you continue to practice writing, then you'll soon create a style even more your own.

Bambi67 replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:26 pm :
thank you very much

ReadWriteBreathe said...
I really like the poem. It's a really good concept. I love the ending, it's very inspiring. The only critisism I could give is that it doesn't flow very well and there are some errors. Other than that, this is really good.

Bambi67 replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 10:18 pm :
Thank you very much

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the idea and concept of this. I think you should keep writing but if I were you I'd work a little on the rhythm and how you place the lines just to make the poem flow a little better.

Bambi67 replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 10:19 pm :
Thank you...