Untitled

Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world. Writing won't save the world.

Iwillnotsurrender said...
Writing saves the world every day...without the written word we would no be able to communicate news, events, facts...we'd be cavemen or something crazy like that :) Anyways, I love how you convey so much with so little. Keep writing!!!! :)

schoolsforbabelfish said...
but it will improve it, and brighten it some.

RedFeather said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:59 am
Writing may not eb able to save the world in your eyes, but it definately saved me, and I've come so far back because of that one goal. So, maybe you're wrong. Writing may yet save the world - one person at  a time.

DylanRock said...
I think this is interesting and maybe true. Look closer, it says ''Writing won't save the world'' and it's just heavily highlighting that as it's just that line over and over. I see it that writing won't change the world on its own, to change requires an action and writing can help us to realize this action therefore writing influences changing the world but it's the person that must read the required action.

JonPull This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It saved me...

MJFleury said...
It saved MY world.......