Walls

Wall I am no one Yet I know everyone I can hear you Thrashing in your sleep Singing off key in the shower Crying silently at nothing and everything When you think you’re alone I’m still there Ready to be your friend I listen to you talk Late into the night But it’s never about me I keep all your secrets And ask for nothing in return I never sleep Not once in my hundred years I doubt you even know I’m here You see me every day But never stop and say hello

LifeIsPoetry said...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:23 am
How creative, giving walls a personality! Great voice, and good job keeping with the character. Keep writing! Do you think you could check out and comment on some of my work?

Jennypig said...
This is really weird in a good way, like its good! Check out my work plz <3 =)

HighOnEverythingButLove said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 10:11 am

wow thats a odd concept what if walls could tell us are darkest memorys

hobo12321 said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:48 am
Oh, it makes a lot more sense now!!! :)

amesgriffey said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:42 am
I like the idea of the poem but I don't really get how it relates to the tittle? but otherwise I really like the creativity.

hobo12321 said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 9:44 am
I found your poem really interesting with great ideas, but i don't really get how it relates to the title...  what exactly are you talking about

Kaitlin H. replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:42 am
I switched the title with another peice i wrote... opps! I will try and fix it.

Lexie96 said...

I like this... it's told interstingly and it's very relatable... well-written, a strong piece. Keep up the good work!

Check out my stuff if you have the chance?