I Am From | Teen Ink

I Am From

By DanyelleRoan BRONZE, Solon, Ohio
DanyelleRoan BRONZE, Solon, Ohio

Hop around suburban Cleveland, the “Beverly Hills” of Ohio, America, Africa, Poland, Ireland, Norway, Scotland, and France.
Constantly devouring my blackberries and apples (Blackberry smart phone, and Apple iTouch) Sporting my cultures, wearing moccasins, jeans, jeans, jeans, and more jeans, dark, light, ripped, cropped! Class, it’s all about the class, the sass, Sperry’s, khakis, button downs, skirts, tights, heels, it’s a big deal, hoodies, college sweats, chilling with no makeup on
Outdoors, s’mores, and more! Animals, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my
Favorite animals, sea turtles, and penguins, fellow Club Penguin member for life
Movies, action, quiet, fun filled, great times in the movie theater with family and friends
I am Number Four, no I Am Number One, I strive to be the best I can be always
Never an overbearing overachiever but I’m a believer
Showered with love, surrounded by family, that amazing smell of my grandma’s sweet potato pie that’s to live for because I feel like I’ve been to Heaven after taking just one bite!
Drinking sweet tasting egg nog on a cool winter day by the Christmas tree with my family, my mom, little sister, grandmas, aunt, uncles, cousins, and many more
Lying in the lawn just to see and taste the very first falling snowflakes of the season with my little sister
Opening gifts on the Christmas morning that compare nothing to the memories shared on the holiday with my family but still take a special place in my heart
Animal abuse, metal abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, makes me sick, don’t pick up that stick, violence is not the answer, abuse is not the substitute
Family over everything, blood is thicker than water, my amazing mom who claims not to be Superwoman but she is in my eyes, my dad who’s no longer here but is always remembered, my strong grandma who’s been through so much but still hangs on to the good times, my wonderful little sister who has the voice of an angel even though she’s not an angel all the time, and so many more family members, who are all pieces of the puzzle that makes me, pieces of the puzzle that is me
The smiles of many after helping, the smiles of many after caring, the smiles of many after listening
To be a doctor and help many more is what I will strive for