Blank papper .

I set there with a pencil in my right had and a piece of paper in front of me . The blank whiteness of the paper haunts me . No thoughts written in ink ,no streams of words in my head .Where did the thoughts go did they leave with you? I don't know how this could happen. One day my head is full the next my thoughts are gone when you were hear with me my thoughts and feelings seemed so clear but now they see like a foggy mess. I sit there pencil in had and piece of paper in the other . I drop the pencil on the cold floor and crumble up the paper and toss it in the trash .The blank page no longer haunts me its gone now just like you.

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:07 am:

Good work, I think you should edit it into stanzas though, the thing about free verse is that the way it is typically cut imitates human speech, so that you can see the voice of the person. Like so:

It is not that hard to cut it into stanzas,
all you need to do
is use that enter key.
I takes only a second,
And can make a beautifully written work
Look
beautiful,
It can make your work
Have flow,
It can draw your reade... (more »)

classof20142121This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 11:56 am :

Thanks for  comment

poetrylyrics said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:52 am:
Great Jop. Keep on writing. : )

poetrylyrics replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:52 am :
great job i spelled it wrong

ReadWriteBreatheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good. I love the concept of it, very original. There are a lot of spelling mistakes though. Other than that. Good job.

Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:33 am :
Thanks  and  yes I  know  i cant  spell

ADifferentKindOfPrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:34 pm :
This is really good. Doesn't it just suck when your inspiration leaves! Seems like it inspired you to write a nice peice of work though. Great job.