They Find ME strange

They find me strange, they find me awkward.
Is that so?
Is it so weird to want to be proud of who I am.
I think deep.
Yet, my thoughts can't be processed while read aloud.
They find me strange, just to walk this earth.
They find it strange, that I could proudly sing, dance, write, and laugh, as freely as I possibly can.
They find me strange, why, I wonder?
Could it be so strange to live life free, could I be so strange, to closely search for my destiny?
They find me strange,
WHY,
I wonder?
Do you find me strange, as you read these words to yourself, in that lonely room of yours?
They find ME strange.
I don't see a problem with what I do.
They say it's a free country, isn't that true?
I want to live my life free, trying to go without worry.
Yet, they find ME strange, as they poke fun,they find ME strange, as I smile at the sun.

Charlotte_Ryu said...
To me I don't think it flows well, either. It sounds like I was wrighting an angry paragraph, I guess...

Kayla12w said...

Great job! I dont find you strange, by the way

HateKnuckle said...
Good theme but I don't like the way you went about it. The flow wasn't very good and the description felt lacking but the idea was wonderful.

izyfizy said...
OH MY GOSH!!!! I <3 thisssss!!!! Keeppp writing, you amazing writer you!!!!! :D <3

IamtheshyStargirl said...

You sound like a Stargirl :)  

Nice poem, very expressive, I think it really does represent you as a person, and I don't find you abnormally strange ;)

thefamoustrapper said...
Wow this is powerfull and really makes your point, if of course im seeing your point the right way! 5/5 stars, keep writing plz! 

BreakingBrooke said...
wow...char this is really good. when i read the line " do you fine me strange, as you read these words to yourself, in that lonely room of yours" i felt guilty, like i had been caught doing saomehting bad..lol