Oh Weary Crier

Oh weary crier,
For why have you not cried your last tear
What pain have you felt to make you feel so low, my dear
May I be in your heart, oh tortured soul
To guide you, save you, love you, for I take no toll
Only listen, your lullaby won’t be your cries to sleep
Long ago and soon to come, precious memories for you to keep
What passion do I wish to ignite
For you to stand up with all your might

That hungry feeling

Are you seeing?
Oh weary crier,
May your last tear end tonight

LabtopnerdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:51 am:
This is honestly the best poem I've read. It tells a story in rhyme, and still tugs at your heart. Absolutely excellent.

MoraleAshThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutely fantabulous. It's so deep and genuine; I just love it. Great job with the rhyming and the unique format. Keep writing!

applesauceHater replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm :
fantabulous...love that word now

applesauceHater replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm :
heh:)i wasnt really trying to rhyme

applesauceHater replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 11:12 pm :
oh wait. nm. this one i tried

applesauceHater said...
oh!^/////^thank you!!!!I hope I can keep on making pieces that can live up to this one!

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 7:49 am :
You sure about that? Because writing a poem that can keep up with the standards this one set would be mighty difficult! This is great, definitely one of the better free-verse poems that I've read on this site. It was very sweet and my favorite part was EVERTHING. It has some missing punctuation marks, some commas and question marks that should have been there. Plus we ought to complain to TI, I keep trying to give it TEN stars, but it won't let me. This must be fixed!

applesauceHater replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 3:20 pm :
I guess i agree. I dont think i can get this much postitive feedback for a while. I'm just soooooooo glad people like it so well. Thank you so much for reading it. It means alot!

Dec. 8, 2011 at 2:02 pm :
yes, it is very good. I think you could become one of the better free verse poets on this site. Please find me in the forums and let me know when more poerty of your's gets published. I'm serious.

andromeda13 said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 7:00 am:
Extrodinary, that was by far the best poem i've read in a while. :) It was so emotional, i loved it! Five stars *****

Emiri-Neff said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 9:55 am:
I love your writing voice! For why have you not... that was great. You know how people usually are more straightforward, like... "Why haven't you stopped crying?" I prefer your style in this more than the straightforward kind. This was great.

applesauceHater replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 4:51 pm :

oooh thankyou:)that means alot to me. I hope I can make more pieces that can live up to this one. Or even better

ChocoMint said...
Really good. Though i was confused at who and why the speaker was crying.  Good job though  <><

applesauceHater said...
There was never meant to be a space there, but its not hurting anything i guess

LifesIllusion said...
This poem reminds me of a kind of lulluby. I really liked it. It makes me sad just reading it though. Keep up the great writing! All of your work is amazing 5/5 stars

applesauceHater replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 4:53 am :
oh schucks ^////^thank you!!!!!!!!!!!