Alone in the world

Alone in the world,
Nobody cares.
There is a girl,
Who cries for help.
Her cuts help her heal,
And her tears help her sleep.
She reaches out,
But falls.
With nothing to grasp,
And nobody to help.
She finds herself falling,
To her death.
She feels so alone,
She's always afraid.
It's amazing...
How a place can be so big,
Yet she has nobody.

Joob-StacheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you. And I'm sorry that you had to go through the same thing, it sucks, but you're never alone. Remember that. 

angel_of_silenceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:24 am
i really get this poem, considering i went through the same thing, its very well written

AlldayshufflinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Its pretty sad, but great!

Joob-StacheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback(:

writish said...
I really like this piece, not only because I can relate to it, but because, especially at the beginning, the soud and rhythm really click with me. In the middle, my connection with it fades a little, but overall, it is very good. Keep it up!

Thanks!(:  It's sad, though, that so many people can relate. 

writish replied...
It is. I can relate to it too.

Mar. 30 at 9:27 am
I'm sorry to hear that

liberalartist said...
so sadly true for so many people... but good job (:  

Mar. 30 at 9:26 am
Thank you(:

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aaaaawh. Sad. I like it a lot, but could use some editing here and there to help it flow better. Ps. Please check out my work

Poetry4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thankssss(: and okay