21 Word Salute | Teen Ink

21 Word Salute

October 13, 2011
By skywriter PLATINUM, Hood River, Oregon
skywriter PLATINUM, Hood River, Oregon
24 articles 11 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The first draft of anything is crap."


He looked. She met. He moved. She glanced. He teased. She smiled. He complimented. She blushed. He asked. She accepted. He led. He held. She placed. He stepped. She twirled. She laughed. He stopped. She stopped. He looked. She giggled. They climbed. They loved. They woke. They kissed. They dressed. They sat. He confessed. She cried. She cried. she cried. He quieted. He showed. He proved. She sobbed. She quieted. He stroked. He dried. He promised. He proposed. She gasped. She accepted. He jumped. They kissed. He held. He held. He left. He wrote. She received. She cried. He trained. He wrote. She wrote. She danced. He shipped. She worried. He received. He read. He wrote. He borrowed. He picked. He ordered. She waited. It arrived. She screamed. She smiled. She slid. It sparkled. It gleamed. She danced. She squealed. She showed. She boasted. She wrote. He smiled. He boasted. She wrote. She wrote. She wrote. She wrote. She wrote. He stopped.


The author's comments:
I wrote this on the Teen Ink summer writing intensive trip to New York. It was modeled after another poem, and everyone at the camp wrote one.