Bond,Forever Strong.

You're in a better place,
Up there in Heaven.
With no more pains and aches,
You're just chillin'.
You're with our Lord,
Jesus Christ.
Down here you're dead,
But in Heaven you're alive.
And though it pains us,
To see you go,
We need to remember,
And need to know,
That we will see you agian,
In a whole new life.
And untill then,
God will help us be alright.
Nancy,
you'll always be in our hearts,
And nothing,
can tear that bond apart.

SuNshiNe007 said...
May 7, 2012 at 7:55 am
This is beautiful and true. It is also sad too. It is good that you and others think like this. Great job!

Kev-Girl replied...
Thank you very much. :) 

SuNshiNe007 replied...
May 9, 2012 at 8:32 am
You are very welcome!!:)

Rayne said...
I really like the optimistic tone of the poem, instead of a depressing death kind. And the line "You're just chillin with our Lord, Jesus Christ"

LilZo11 replied...
May 4, 2012 at 9:28 am
creative, but so sad, but i agree i like the optimism its short and sweet poem on a sensitive topic

Taphephobia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you show the hope given through God that awaits us after death. I really love your work :)

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
I love this because even though its about death, it gives hope to it =) great work!

AngelsLullaby said...
This has to be one of my favorites on Teen Ink. I lost my dad and I to believe every word. Very very amazing poem. 5/5 stars and tagged as my favorite :)

Kev-Girl replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:06 am
Thank you very much. :) I know what it's like to lose loved ones. I'm blessed to still have my parents, but I've lost my grandpa and lots of close friends. Things get better, we just gotta keep our chins up. Thanks for the comment! :)

LandOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 17, 2012 at 8:06 am
Okay, I said I'd give you feedback for commenting on my poem, I just never got around to it. I LOVE this poem, it speaks the truth! Your friend is certainly up there with God now, in a much better place. Keep up the good work! : D