the killer you are | Teen Ink

the killer you are

By billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas
billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.  People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger,The Catcher in the Rye,

You can make me hate you, but you i would still be by your side.You could never love me again and i would wish everything the best for you , you don't even have to waste a shooting star for me but all my shooting stars are my wishes for you

i would rather kill my self in silence rather than let you go, but your the main maicgian here , you made me trust you. your love is not relife i want everytime . we touch it was a adrlin rush for me now it just makes me wanna cry
you could push me down but i would still lay next to you the same night your love is my broken down roller coaster . your touch was my savior now its my unknown killer

billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

thank you :) yeah i knw im working on trying to go back and re check it so i dont put it on here worng but i type really fast and dont really check b4 i put it on here .. srys but thank you 

Anonymous_7 SILVER, Branson, Missouri

-The only time you can get away with murder is when writing a book!

This was written very well. There are a few words that arent spelled right, but other than that GOOD JOB!!! Keep writing!