never look back | Teen Ink

never look back

By brokendreamz BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
brokendreamz BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

we may not have it all together but together we have it all.

memories fade new pages to paint i think and sink in thought these dreams i caught my self in the moment so i paused. looked in the nearest mirror and i notice so i focus and take a deep breath cause this person in the mirror is new but the old me didnt leave yet i have a new face skin tone and voice but im the same and this place its almost a island but i capture every detail that i can. how to get back to where i use to be or do i want to cause im in love with the new me. the person i once new is old news i like this guy more maybe its better so i wont look back to those nightmares i like dreams much better but these that i have seem broken. i must have just smoked cause im choken wheres the mirror cause these eyes arent poten i cant see a slite blur appears to have me blind i left my eyes behind i wish i had a portal to go back in time or is it that this high just took a toll on my mind i cant think so why not stay and enoy all thats been givin to me or was this life bought maybe borrowed yeah i look foward to tommorow never look back brokendreams is my sins and soul i breath sorrow.

just words put into place take it for whatit is im different but i express my every emotion @ once.