beautiful black woman | Teen Ink

beautiful black woman

By mace22 BRONZE, OAK PARK, Michigan
mace22 BRONZE, OAK PARK, Michigan

life is too short have fun.

I am a beautiful black woman. who is ready to be a college graduate and become a OBGYN and being a good wife and mother. find the right man to become a good husband and dad to our kids. having my own houses in different countries and being the mother of 4 or 5 kids who will be born in Canada or America and will be raised in Africa like i was because of the better education and lifestyle they have there even if i have to pay for it. i want to see my children grown and see them accomplishing what they love to do and have my grand kids for me to see them grow and be a good grandma to them. travel to places with my kids and grand-kids and show them the different places of the world that god created and be open minded about other things. i want to grow old with my husband in be by his side until the end of my death and his death. i want to have a successful life and a good relationship with the man of my dream even i don't know him i know god is saving him for me and he saving me for him. i know the dad of my kids and the love of my life will be the man of my dream. i will be the successful beautiful black women i want to become.