Under Pressure

I’m walking to the plate, while everyone is staring
Their many eyes, all colors and shapes, are looking right at me

The fielders get ready, hoping to get me out
And the pitcher getting ready to throw his best stuff

My team and the fans begin to cheer for me
Too bad the good part is yet to be seen

The pitcher throws his hardest pitch and the umpire yells, “Strike one!”
Another fast pitch comes right down the middle and now the umpire is yelling, “Strike two!”

I ask for a time out and take a deep breath
Then I stand in the box, prepared to give my best

The pitch is coming in, so nice and juicy
And the best part comes from the crowd cheering for me

Basketball23 said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:26 am
Haha these didn't get deleted :) LOVE YOU JOEY!!! Just kidding, that's a lie!!!

Basketball23 said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:27 am
I'm gonna keep commenting just to irritate you...........................sooooo who's that guy that likes me, hmmm??? I'm gonna find out!!!

Basketball23 said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:28 am
Okk, I'm gonna pretend I'm you. "Hey I'm Joey and I buy a girl that I like an $80 necklace and I don't even think she likes me, but the guy that she does like thinks i bit him." Sounds very intelligent, huh???

Basketball23 said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:30 am
Computer class is so boringggg!!!! Tyler's sittin aside of me eatin people with a giant worm...... It has wings now!!! He's all quiet since Wyatt's not here......... So what special are you in?? Cuz this one's soooo boring!!!! I'm gonna read now, so I'll stop irritating you.....no I won't!!! That's a constant thing :) TTFN, Tah-Tah-For-Now!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))

Basketball23 said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:33 am
I've gotta add one more comment..........just to irritate you!!! It's so easy too, I mean irritating you.........it's so much fun!!!! So, how's that milk that I almost dumped on you??? I woulda lost it if it went all over you....too bad it only got on the table. Tyler's getting in trouble for not payin attention hahaha;) Glad I sort've am.....no I'm not.....I can just wing it!!! Grrr......now I've gotta work.......talk to ya later!!!!!..........unfortunately!!