Dreaming in Poetry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write poetry in my sleep
and wake with emotions
like I've never had before.

When I contemplate them
in the shower, they slowly fade away
and I forget a piece of who I am.

I'm hoping one night I will
stumble upon the notebook that
contains the words of my dreams.

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aren't we all - "hoping one night I will stumble upon the notebook that contains the words of my dreams." Beautiful!!! ps. please check out my work!! thanks.....

zadiekatie23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
When I saw this poem in the magazine, I got a profound sense of sadness and wishing and hope from this piece. I think it is really well done, and it really speaks to me. Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH for writing this! :)