14 months after. | Teen Ink

14 months after.

By HannahsEvolving SILVER, Crestwood, Kentucky
HannahsEvolving SILVER, Crestwood, Kentucky

We stopped checking for monsters, when we realized they're inside of us. -Unknown author

I am vunerable towards you, I am invincible when I hold you,You're beautiful to me, I am nothing to you. the days grow longer since we've spoke, I can't talk to you without wanting to choke. Because when my mouth opens I mess up. When yours opens i feel so cold. You admit the fact that you hate me. Because you've moved on and I am still shady. I look around hoping to find you. You look around to hopefully escape me. You were the bright sun, and I was the dull moon. I died when you bursted in two. I thought you were my wonderwall but it turns out i am not what you wanted after all. I was a book about philosophy and you were a scrap book filled with memories. I was lost in my own disquise you were caught up in all your lies. I made you feel like s***. You made me notice I'll never be it. You left me all alone, On a park bench. That was our spot in the summer of 2010. I remember that night so perfectly, I'll burn that memory along with the pictures. I don't need them anymore now that it's december..

I don't know.