Beautiful Ending

The wind flees through my air warm, like the feeling before a storm . I feel myself fading away, better accepted then ever before .
an I can feel them*** I can feel them forgetting me ... but this time I'm ok with it . I always knew time would take me, but something keeps me locked in this moment an not wanting to let it go, like A child an its blankly . Everyone else gos on happy an ready for life, But I a young eye forever* Keeping this thought in my head, this beautiful picture . Reliving my moments of life~ I believe that the end, is the end of every day, so do not wait til the End of time for this moment, make it now, an seaize the day' I, in this moment have figured everything out, love is the greatest gift I hold on too~ innocence cannot be replaced, but rebuilt~ an every where you look is love~ so Love is a gift an faith is a friend :) so do not pity me in my moment of the last, for I will move on much further then this . please don't forget me* as time passe's me away, keep my close* as if I pass by each day*