Falling In

Falling in, with the falling wind.
Motionless, heavy raining bliss.

Angels fly fast, reminders of the past,
Learning to become one;

Steadfast, this will last.
Never forget;

All as one, this has become,
Our never ending love;

xxtennis13xxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the length; you have a real talent to use such precise diction and really get the point across in a short poem. This really is awesome! I don't understand your endings with a semicolon though...there are a lot of grammar websites that are really specific about semicolon use, is you're unsure look it up! (I really hope that didn't sound mean. I understand some writers just do things like that sometimes, it just doesn't make sense to me with this poem.) (:

Paramour13 replied...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 11:42 am :
There isn't really a meaning, more of a habit. I started writing on my cell phone and used it to distinguish stanzas.. I just kept it.. It makes them different, I guess. If you know what I mean?

xxtennis13xxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
yeah, for sure! It is definitely unique!

Ella1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a beautiful peom

Paramour13 replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:24 am :
Thank you so much! :) I kind of felt that how short it was might have taken away from it :/

Ella1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 8:43 am :
Not at all, I think you were able to get your meaning across nicely in a short poem. Great job!

Paramour13 replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 11:18 am :
Again, thank you very much!! :) I don't know if it was you that rated it, but if it was, I appreciate it!! :DD