The Girl

Eyes like diamonds
Crystallized and sweet
Lips that are perfect
Or at least they are to me

Voice like an angel
The way she speaks,i cannot explain
There is nothing on this girl
That you could call plain

She is everything i could ask for
So smart, so fine
Please tell me
Why she cannot be mine?

Mr.DedicatedDeterminationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You dog you ;) Lol just kidding xD Great job, reminds me of someone too... Maybe one day she can be yours, don't give up.

HannabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is probably one of my new favorite poems now :D  

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Great imagery! Nicely written. Good job!

Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!

TMarie42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:39 pm:
Really nice imagery and rhyme!

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:10 pm:
again, wow. Love it. I loive the description. 5 stars all the way

RebeccaMey said...
May 6, 2012 at 3:51 pm:
This is my favorite. You really hit home on this one for me, haha. I really like the depth of this one. 

Tornado M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm:

I think it was nice. The bottom part of the poem wasn't all that descriptive, but if that's what you meant to do, it's fine :)

Btw: (question for everyone_....how come it's so easy to become a VIP????

Timpani_QueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:24 pm:
As a girl, I love this poem! It had a nice flow. Nice rhythm, great word choice.

youngspeare said...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 3:54 am:
w, so sweet! If there is such a girl in your life get her to read this poem, she's melt for sure ;) :) Great job! 
Would love it if you could check out my poem "Ghosts of the Past" and rate/comment? I'd appreciate it.

St_Jimmy said...

I loved this!  The form and language is amazing.

There's nothing like a good poem to brighten up your day :)

Keep up the good work!

BeyondTheBrookeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is really srtong and really good but i dont think its the kind of stuff the put in the mag. good luck tho :)

PrincessBubblegum said...
I loved it. When I first saw the title I immediately thought of the song "The Girl" by City and Colour. But this was lovely. 

megsloveslions said...
Adorable, I loved it! So sweet!

Wonderment said...
Aww this is so cute. I love it, its just cute. :)

ByThisBlindingLightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
aawwwwwwwwwwwww ^^ that was very sweet

J-Poetry-R said...
what can i say that hasn't been said? Nice work and like the word choice because its relatable

meowers5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It was great and if I was this girl I'd be begging to be with you!!!

BrokenBreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it! Total way to steal her heart. Amazing job!<3

ReadWriteBreatheThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this! It's so sweet. Any girl would be happy to get this from you. I love how you describe the eyes. Nice job.

ModernMissBennet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really enjoyed this. So sweet!