you and I

At first you were all I needed
you and I were all I could think of
people said that I wouldn’t keep it
all I needed was a leap of faith
but I was invisible to you
I was just in the friend to you
while you were on your own
I was all alone like a shadow on a cloudy day
as I waited on you and the sunshine
then I let you know that I was in love with you
so you could see my true beauty
then we were together like a dream come true
but then my dream shattered
when we disagreed often
we fought about almost every thing
we fought until I cried
and yelled until we were horse
we broke up more than a dozen times
our relationship made me frustrated
and then there was the argument
that broke us up for good
and now that is all I think of
at first I thought it was a tragedy
I will miss the good times greatly
but I won’t miss the fights
that still kept me up at night
our first kiss sent sparks flying
now you wont even look at me
we wrote notes to each other every day
and now you wont even talk to me
I will never be in a relationship with you
ever again

Paradise_Lost said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:29 am
I love this!

the-tears-Im-crying-dont-deserve-youThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:30 am
Thanks so much

Basketball23 said...
I really like this.  It kinda seems like something that someone actually went through.....but yahh I really like it!

DontbeahaterbealoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:05 am
it is what I went through I submited it in a contest an dI got to the semi finals yahh

Basketball23 replied...
Aww I'm sorry! :(

Oct. 2, 2011 at 11:20 am
well now I think of it as if I never meet him I never would have gone through it and I never would have wrote this and never gotten to the semi finals

Basketball23 replied...
True, very true.  I was in a rough relationship too once, and the day we broke up was on of the best days of my life haha;)

Oct. 3, 2011 at 9:12 am
same here with me at first I was devistated but then I relized that he was just bringing my self esteem down evern more when we were together. And after we broke up My esteem was better

Basketball23 replied...
Oh my goodness that's like exactly what happened with me!!!

the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-youThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 11:01 am
well thank god that we went through it and learnned a lesson

Basketball23 replied...
Yahh, anyway!

Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:54 am
any way what

Basketball23 replied...
That we both learned a lesson from it.

Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:44 am
yep so he is back at school

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very nice! Although I would have liked some puncuation. I think you were leaving that out on purpose, but it's nice fir the reader to have at least some commas, or else everything just kinda runs together and you can't really appreciate the beauty of th eactual poem as much. So if you fix that, it would be just awesome. Keep up the nice work!

thank you that means a lot to me

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You're welcome!:)

cookiegirl said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 11:27 am
It's well written, nice poem:). Good job!

thank you all of this just comes naturaly to me

DontbeahaterbealoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
please tell me how I did on this poem