A Little Mermaid

Who do I love
I'll never tell
His hair dark as the night
His eyes blue as the sea
His mind filled with knowledge
His heart warm and tender
He is my prince
And I'm just a Little Mermaid

clumsyteardropper said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 6:41 am
I know exactly what you mean!  cuz he looks just like that.  but it does hurt tho, i know.  you love him SO much.... and you're sure if he notices.  it's hard... *sigh*....

clumsyteardropper replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 6:43 am
whoops! I meant "and you're not  sure if he even notices"... my bad

TubaLadyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks. Yeah, he said to me [via Facebook] "I do not like you like that." I cried for an entire weekend. :(

clumsyteardropper replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:36 am
:O I am so sorry to hear that!  How are you doing now? (you don't have to tell me if you don't what to. i feel kinda like im asking personal questions here...)  Those are some hard words to take :(

Nov. 15, 2011 at 8:32 am
That's okay, you can ask. I can trust you. I'm doing better, I'm still sad, though.

clumsyteardropper replied...
Well, I'm glad that things are at least getting a bit better.  I don't entirally know or even think that there are any wise words that'll make the pain go away... or to even help cope. Different words help different people.  But honestly recovery is just something that comes naturally, you know?  It, really, just is going to have to take time.  I pray that the relief will come soon for you.  From your work, I see that you're a strong individual, and you'll make it throug... (more »)