The Hands

Those hands, I can't forget those silly, delicate hands. Always spinning and dancing and cutting away, spinning and dancing and crushing away, twirling and whirling and warping around and away. I can't imagine how to get away. Every time I close my eyes they come back. Any peace of mind I gain is lost within their image. No escape, I can’t escape, nothing can get me away from those dancing, enthusiastic, delicate mechanical hands and their diamond encrusted fingers.......

ChrysaoraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was very descriptive. It doesn't have a set pattern, but it has a certain thing about it. It reminded me of someone playing the piano, when you say dancing and spinning and such, although Edward Scissorhands did come to mind as well.

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 1, 2012 at 3:01 pm :
I agree! I'm not sure why, but those both came to my mind as well. It was a very pretty mental picture, though.

NightGoddess17 said...
i really love the amazing imagery here, but i dont exactly understand because i dont know who ur talking about, sorry. however, i love the imagery regardless. :)

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
....There's something about this poem that just made me want to read it. It's not the best i've read, but there's something about it, something really good and unique...when you described the character in the poem, the first image that came up in my head was Edward Scissorhands :P i'm rating this 5/5...only if you write more about this character ;) i want to hear more