Friends | Teen Ink

Friends

By TryingSomethingNew BRONZE, New Iberia, Louisiana
TryingSomethingNew BRONZE, New Iberia, Louisiana

"Dance like no one's watching" mainly because i love to dance.

We are born into this world wondering how we will get through every day, especially when we are going through rough patches; Who’s going to be there for you even when your family won’t be; I know who they are, they’re your friends.
We get in fights, then swear to god we’ll never speak again in our lives; then here it goes, that moment comes when you notice you really can’t live without them, you notice if you don’t have them then you have no one to go to with your problems besides family, you have no one to tell the secrets to that you can’t tell no one else, you notice it won’t be the same at lunch or when you go places with others, you’re constantly looking for that friend, THEN YOU MAKE UP.
You have their back and vice versa, and let them know if ANY ONE, boy or girl, mess with them that you will make sure they will never do it again.
You’re there for them through sickness and health, good or bad, sunrise or sun down; kind of like you’re married; weird huh?
Well let me tell you, those friend, these days, are very hard and very rare to find, I believe have friends though; AT LEAST I HOPE SO!

well its just something i wrote to see if i could actually do the writing thing, comment if you please..only constructive criticism wanted and compliments