"Maybe" | Teen Ink

"Maybe"

August 22, 2011
By HeatherMusic94 BRONZE, Kannapolis, North Carolina
HeatherMusic94 BRONZE, Kannapolis, North Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.


Maybe one day you will see me, See me for who I am. Maybe you will understand me, And maybe even want to be with me. Until then I will Sit here waiting on your doorstep patiently, Wondering wen you will ever realize that its me you have been looking for. Im sitting here thinking of you, Wondering how are lives could be. When I dream, I dream of you. When I wake, Your all I see. I can't get you out of my head. It's like Im under your spell. I dont know how you do it, But, You do it well. Your smile is contagious, I cant help but stare. When you talk, I go outragious. Your eyes are like diamonds, They flash in the sun. Ill think of these things, Untill I can call you mine. Even though your unclear, Im trying to hold on, Thinking maybe, Just maybe your thinking of me..

The author's comments:
I wrote this for a friend..