Se7en

Sloth
Wrath
Lust
Envy
Gluttony
Greed
Pride
Seven Forces,
Fighting Destiny,
Til the edge of the World...

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 9:10 am:

Nice job.

milforce said...
Nice job! So few words and yet, such a big impact! Really good poem!

Sarajustine said...
I liked this! It was very simple and meaningful. If I were you, I probably would have added a few more lines to it. But that's up to you. I love the quote on the side, by the way... Hahaa.

ChocoMint said...
I think it should be a little longer so it gives the reader more of an idea about what they're reading.  It has a great start, just needs to be longer.  

Readqueenz7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with Harebelle, I think this would be nice if it was longer.

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 9:50 am:
Interesting...and creative, but I think it would benefit from being longer. Keep writing!

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 9:51 am :
I just read your description and laughed...I'm on Gaia too!

ArchimedesWhiteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 10:37 am :
What's your name on there? Maybe you could join this rp... (of course, this would be after the seven characters became the new sins [long story])

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 4:04 am:
Nice. I like that it's so short, yet says so much. Maybe a bit more description would have made it more powerful, but I think it still had an impact. :)

delz4 said...
I like the simplicity and shortness of this poem.  It gives each individual word its own punch.  That said, I think I do agree with rage_against_the_machine, listing the sins doesn't give me much.  I like what you did with the ending though, it is powerful

rage_against_the_machine said...
Hmm.. I'm not one to judge how someone creatively expresses themselves, and I like the idea of this. But, I'm not really getting anything out of this, I think maybe you should have not named the sins, but rather implied them through description, to add a bit more depth to the poem.

Sept. 1, 2011 at 8:46 am :
I totally agree... I was simply bored, but i didn't want to write anything long, so i wrote about the Gaia roleplay i'm in.

rage_against_the_machine replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 3:24 pm :
Ah, I see.