Here For You

When you’re upset and feel like crying
I’ll always come to help you

But you turn my help away

And ignore me for hours on end

I’ve told you before that I’m here for you
Before anyone else

Yet you use little birds to talk with me

And you yell and don’t listen to me

I try to figure you out, not like a puzzle
But like a friend

Yet you drop hints and

Make yourself like a puzzle to keep me out

How can I help you? I interpret your hints
Each one the wrong way

You turn me away and hint more

Keeping your back to me, you walk

But I stand firm, here for you
Is breá liom tú

Razed said...
Hello! I am the original author of the Romance-saturated short story, Razed Expectations. When I was a sixteen-year-old in Reno, I composed that piece in a frenzied hurry, running with the current of emotion I felt at that time. :) Supposing the world exists past the Mayan physical prophecy of doomsday on December 21, 2012, I will be a well-traveled 21-year-old after the Winter Solstice. ;) I'm still wordy, huh? Your comment amused me, and I feel I've improved since then; your a... (more »)

LazyDaisyLovesYou said...
Sarcasm. Either way, she has a dream and your classmates probably made her feel awful

LazyDaisyLovesYou said...
I hate it. Please DON'T look at my works because well, They're SO much better than yours. 

Dreamer_of_Dreams replied...

You're still bitter about that? Dude, I let my classmates play around with my account for a while.

Plus, if you hate it, why'd you read it in the first place? Hm? Or is that sarcasm?

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:41 am

I didn't care for this poem too much. I mean, it was okay, but it wasn't anything special.

Keep up the boring work and rude comments - just trying to keep with my regular format.