Falling Asleep

My cold dead body
Lies in here.
I cannot see,
I cannot hear.

My heart is gone,
My mind is blown.
This is over,
It will not grow.

My love for you
Dies with me
As I travel
Across the cold sea.

Falling Asleep, again.

missingusomuch said...
may i know what video it is? im her mother. pls help me find out why?
my heart is broken into pieces

LoriBrownCiresi said...
Maddie,                 After hearing what happened with the video and all. My heart was broken knowing that Mallory too is your age. I thought Oh Dear God how could I ever handle this and be there for my other two . I know God is holding you in his arms and your at peace now and no more pain. However please be with your mom, Dad and Family at this time. Especially your mom and Dad. They need you Maddie. Your such a beautiful gir... (more »)

Harri said...
Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:58 am
Wow, that was really beautiful.....I just read about her death today and found this poem.. Such an awful thing suicide..I hope her family is doing okay.

chelsea said...
Apr. 16, 2014 at 10:43 am
hauntingly beautiful.....you can definately feel some of the pain this young lady was going through.......may God cover you with His blood and keep you forever safe in His arms.............R.I.P. Maddy

FaeNotMyNameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Rest in peace, Maddie.

fireandrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
RIP....your words were beautiful.