Black Dove

It flies in the darkness of the night.

No such light will come en-light.

In the darkness it shall fly in the northern night sky.

You shall call it a black dove,

though you know it is a crow.

it has beauty you say to me.

But in the darkness you can’t see.

As the morning grows en-light,

The big black dove turns to white.

Now you see the beauty's might,

Go watch the white bird

soar in the big blue sky!

ChocoMint said...
I love the way your words flow together. I always look for that when I read poetry.  You excetucted it wonderfully.  Could you check out my short story "Playground Memories: His, and Hers"?  Thanks  <><

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you! and i will but i have to get off now! but i will!!!!

Lexie96 said...

I like it, it's very creative with the perspection twists!

Think you could check out my work sometime? I've got a poem called Sowing Poppies that you might like.

Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:14 am
yeah i will check out some of ur work! Thanks for commenting!!!!! :)(:

BookOwl said...
Wow this was really cool, good job :)

Oct. 9, 2011 at 10:41 am
Thanks a bunch! I will check out some of your work but i have to get off now! sorry for the not responding earlier!!! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
my user name is: actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
please comment and rate. I love listening and reading it. Thanks a tons ad keep writing everyone!!!! :)(:

MaxRide replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:45 am

i still love all of your writing, all of the fictions, poems, and everything!

Do you know when the Max Ride movie is coming out?

I think its coming out in 2013, i have checked out some of the movie trailers, but I dont think they are the official trailers. :)(: