Mistakenly thinking of you

I don’t like summer but I love the sun, I don’t like the winter but I had fun in the snow, hate rainy days but enjoy the feeling of the water rubbing on my face, hate walking but love the wind which often takes my sadness and thoughts away. Normally hate change and don’t like surprises but love the autumn season. I am a puzzle with symptoms of bipolar, simple and selfish, peaceful and rebellious. Ungrateful, never complete, dreamy, lazy, boring and after all just... Human. I have never found true friends rather loneliness is my friend. I have never loved but instead fantasy. I hate when people criticize me but I don’t watch my words when I do criticize. I believe in mermaids, aliens, witches or maybe not. I hate the fat but I love to eat. Don’t tolerate my mother but would give my life for her. I don’t like people but cannot live without them. Having been yet in love or rather I try to think so, had already taste the feeling of a broken heart, 24 hours a day feeling lonely with so many people around. I'm not bipolar... I am the person who things you, feels, hears you and loves you. I am your disease and your my medicine, I don’t like you but yet miss you, I have no sense nor reason but on the edge of insanity hoping you will save me. Understandably I'm crazy about you.

musicalmolly said...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:48 am:
Instead of one big chunk, separate this into different stanzas. You also have a few spelling and grammatical mistakes. But I think you have a very solid idea here. Keep it up :)

I.will.Be.around said...
totally loved the beginning!!!!! nice job

Bambi67 replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:13 am :
Thank you very much:-)

ohheyyyelli said...
Very nice voice/style, however you should have it in a different form, instead of all one chunk, make lines, you know? Otherwise, good poem!

Bambi67 replied...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 4:40 pm :
Thank you very much,I'll keep that in mind:-)

MoraleAsh said...
This is interesting writing because it is very relatable. Writing tips? Condense  it so it's easier on the eye. Also there are a couple mistakes. Overall, I like it. 

Bambi67 replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:37 pm :
Thank you! =)

divingforreality replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:45 pm :

I agree with moraleash.

Also, some parts were a bit confusing.

Although, I can see your general concept.

Bambi67 replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:25 am :
Thank very much...will you detailed the errors please that way I won't make them again for the article I am writing..thank you

ekaterinahansing said...

Wow. This is SO how I feel some days. Kind of clicked for me. Thanks.

Read mine?

Bambi67 replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:21 pm :
Thank you and I will..:-)