change today... or death tomorrow

Its funny in life how many people are over looked, forgotten about in the mist of the chaos we call society. Think of the big cities homeless and starving people line the streets. Sure others feel sorry for them, hand over a dollar and some loose change as they pass by, but does anyone ever stop and listen to there story, learn what mistakes or missed opportunities led them to be where they are now. Its terrifying to know that history repeats itself to the ignorant, when so few take the time to learn where people in their own communities have been and when humans as a whole have a fogged view of where we are going. THE FUTURE IS NOW, DONT ALLOW PAST BATTLES TO BE FOUGHT AGAIN, NOW OR EVER!!!

Katierainbows said...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:56 am
Val i love how all your poems are society

JaneCapelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This needs to be in the newspaper. It would be such an eye-opener for people. Seriously, wherever you live, submit it to your local newspaper company and see if they accept it. More people need to read the stuff you said. 5/5

Fabala_G said...
Wow this was very deep. I liked it a lot. And it's so true. So many problems can be solved just by listening. Great job!