True or Fake

Does anyone ever really know the true you? Must you always hide behind that fake mask of yours? The world is your own never ending masquerade. Night after night it’s always a new mask. Faked so long that you’ve even lost your own self. Who are you truly? Are you truly so ugly on the inside that you must hide? You’ve gone and given up before it even started. You’ve hidden yourself from the world. If ignorance truly is bliss, then you have too much of it. You feign intelligence but the truly ignorant hide themselves from the world. You’ve cut the link connecting you to others, only to replace it with a false one, to put on a false mask to fool the souls of others. In your heart of hearts you know what you’re doing is not a fix to your problems. The truth is just behind the door. Now it’s up to you whether or not you open it and except that truth. Or will you just lock the door, throw away the key, and then decimate that door just to spite the true nature of the world? Where you go with your life is now in your hands, I’ve done the best I could to open those eyes of yours. So which do you choose truth and reality or lies and falsehood?

Secret_Person said...
Maaaaybe :Pmaybe not

Voidwolf replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:56 am
Either you do that or I give you my email that I'm always on

Secret_Person said...
you dont know me but if you want to talk to me more, tell me how we can

Voidwolf replied...
Tell me how I can contact you.  Like an email or something

Secret_Person said...
No I haven't

Voidwolf replied...
Do you actually know me?  And if you do can we talk, because I'm really curious on who you are

Secret_person said...
No I should not. And Your welcome

Voidwolf replied...
Have you ever read any of my other stuff?

Secret_Person said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:04 am
I am a secret person you shall never know, and i love your work and it is amazing<3 your talented

Voidwolf replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:07 am
Well whoever you are, thanks.  I really appreciate it.  But you should tell me who you are

Alice<3333 said...
This is an amazingly beautiful poem and I want to read more. I love it. You are an amazing writer and definately have a future in poetry. Keep writing! <3

Voidwolf replied...
Thank you Alice.  I'll always write but I don't always do poetry, I normally do stories

Alice<3333 replied...
Really? :o I wanna reaaad. lol.

Voidwolf replied...
Lol, maybe some other time