Widow's Dream

Lovely is the dream
What the widow dreamt
Lovely is the illusion
What the widow cries for
Lovely is her pat
What she lost
Lovely are her tears
That she cries without pause
Lovely was her heart
That is now black with sin
Lovely was her smile
Which is eternally broken
Lovely is the dream
That she dreamt
Lovely is the time
Where she didn't cry

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 9:39 pm:

All the 'what' s in the beginning kinda comfused me, they jarred my grammer-sense a bit. (Though I really don't pretend to have an unusually good one.) 

I think the way you put it together is really cool. 

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
Besides the morbidness [sic] of this poem , I enjoyed reading it. It flowed well and there were no spelling/punctation errors :)

O.Riet said...
Wow. Pretty. It sounds kind of sad, though. But I guess widows are pretty much sad one way or another. :(  This is a nice poem, though. I likey it ;)

xXx_Fox_xXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Studio Ghibli!!! I remeber you!! lol I wrote come=ment on a fourm you were on......^^ THank you!!!! YOu were the first person to comment on this so thank you!!

He-who-must-not-be-named replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 10:13 pm :
I'm not big on poems, so you lose me If it doesn't rhyme :P nice work though!

Sept. 2, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Thanks Tanki :) ^^ THank you all lol if you want something Riddle-like then read My Dying Pain

O_oRiet replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 5:20 pm :

Fox, It seams like almost every time you reply to my comments you say "Studio Ghibli!!" lol

haha. Are you just going to call me that?  ^^

Sept. 7, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
Yes yes I am is that okay lol

O_oRiet replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 5:49 pm :

Ah . . . Sure. Fine. What ever. lol ^^  I actually think it is quite hilarious.

And thank you for cemmenting on my "Totoro" article. ^^

Sept. 7, 2011 at 9:45 pm :
No prob I found it to be astoundingly interesting ;)