The unshared love

His love to her started with a thought,
Understood that he was fallen in love,
Just as a friend, by her, he was sought.
But his feelings about her went more than above.

He would fall for her again and again,
Feeling helpless himself, to stop from that.
Still, didn’t know about love’s pain,
Because, he never was put to be that way!

Was so in love with her, but
He never mentioned the word ‘Love’ at her.
Although, he had worries about it, not even a bit.
Not thinking, how it would be, later, still having the love unshared.

He was as; the fate would decide their love to join.
And in the future, he won’t be alone…
Times had passed; there was no love or anything,
When he realized that she was forever gone.
Then he thought, ‘why had I the love unshared?’

POET_MAN16 said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:33 am:
was beautiful made me cry

Muzee3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:03 am :
thanks dude...... i alrdy told u, u r one man with passion!

zee11 said...
awesome poem....keep it up!!!!

Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:00 am :

I pray for that... ;)

tnx

EmoAngel18 said...

reall good poem. i loved it.

As i was reading the poem it had made me think of this one guy i liked last year and when i realized tht i loved him.....it was to late cuz the night before i txted his phone explaining everything he had commited suicide cuz he friends had told him tht i didnt like him, so i never even got the chance to tell him anything tht i was holding back for 2yrs

Dec. 18, 2011 at 8:14 pm :

thank u....

and..... Sorry bout wat happened!

EmoAngel18 replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 6:14 pm :
its ok, i had learned how to deal with the deprssion.....now im currently suffring from depression but i guess im fine

Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:59 am :

:))))

I've always worried that smthin like this shud not happen to me....... That kinda helps me to realize how painful it is............

There's nothin' worse than losing a partner, right?

THank god u came over that misery!

EmoAngel18 replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm :
yeah but i never dated him but i wanted to, i guess life is just full of disappoinment.

Dec. 22, 2011 at 11:04 pm :
Dont worry...... That will not be helpful now... Too late isnt it? But its a lesson.... Only thing is that u were not lucky enough this time!!! U still have time! :)

EmoAngel18 replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 3:46 pm :
true but idk i mean ive come close to dying cuz of being badly injured cuz of fights ive been in but no one cares so oh well.

Dec. 24, 2011 at 2:48 am :
Only if things happened the way we wished...... Sorry about that.... :( Its true.. . we cant expect anything eternal from others!!!!

Lit.rox This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:13 am:

good work!! keep it up...

cookiegirl said...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 1:09 am:
Nice poem, well written. Keep up the great work :).

ahmedstki said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:18 am:
Woow, it was very beautiful and the writting was very advanced. It's the way what it realy means and it's true.