Lyrics

Lyrics-happy, sad, mad, joyful, hard, rough, expressive, pain, love, hate, suspicion, denial, friendship, work, death, birth, beginning, end
Lyrics are diverse, changing, challenging, expressive, and an outlet. The lyrics are like a person’s diary of their life and others. Lyrics are surprising, entertaining, unimaginable, imaginative, impacting, and effective. For some people it is a way to say what they want to say not worrying about what people might think. The words in a song are moving, changing, and musically it sets the rhythm. Lyrics are another language connected to music but, it is unique all by itself.

shadowrider said...
This is a good and interesting poem, I especially love the last line. But it's all one big clump and you need some stuff besides description. It flows like a poem but looks like a paragraph.

soccerangel9494 said...

i like it a lot. its a really good summarization/view of lyrics

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I love how you say lyrics are like a whole different language! That is very interesting and true too. Good job!

Kbuschan said...
very nice and descriptive lol. And the last line is a perfect summarization of it all :)