Goodbye my Love

When I first set eyes on you, I thought you were Mr. Right. But then I got to know you more, and you turned out to be a total jerk!

I don't know how or why I fell head over heels for you. Maybe it was your looks, or maybe it was just cause you were really nice to me. But in the inside I love you, I always and always will. Even though you told me lies and I fell for everything you told me.

I've moved on, moved away from all the memories I have from you. After all we shared, goodbye my love, perhaps fate will bring us back together.

DanielMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:41 am:
I found this poem really good. I can relate to this poem. I've had countless of friends who this poem speaks about. How they picked a guy who was nice to them just to get stuff. So, great poem. Suggestion: format was a tad bit off. Or maybe its just me. Great job

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is a very emotional poem and I know it's free verse but it should have been put in stanzas, not sentences.  Other than that, it was good!

And if you want to put author notes, do it when you submit the work instead of commenting later.

AdeleFan replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:33 pm :
i wasnt thinking at the time. hahaha.  but yea. it is an emotional poem

AdeleFan said...
When I write these poems, I have a specific reason in writing them. This one has many reasons in it. See if you can see what my reasons are.