Bff tribute | Teen Ink

Bff tribute

July 24, 2011
By loveley17 SILVER, Hemet, California
loveley17 SILVER, Hemet, California
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
My fav. Quote is sooo chezzy!
"I perfer Brunetts" -Edward Cullen Eclipse
I like this quote because its one day i'd like to hear the same thing.. (But only blonde.. Cuz im blonde:) )


Megan is nuts and funny and everything else. She is my Vampire buddy,she's like no one else. She's so different but were so the same,In class all we did was play iPhone games. She makes me stronger,She makes me laugh. We never fight and when we do we forget about it one day later. We copy each others homework. We cheat on tests. She helped me in the library all the tI'me, she tuturd me in math!! She shared her food when i had nothing to eat. She gave me a dollar when i had nothing to drink.I call her when I'm crying,and she makes things suck less.She hangs with me,even when I'm a mess. We text 24/7. Watch the same shows. She is my best friend and everyone knows. She's moving and we wont share a locker or hang out as much. We wont be sharing lunches or hungging each other bunches,But i know when i need her she'll be a phone call away,a text messege ready to beeb. She will always be my bestie,and i'll always be hers :)


The author's comments:
My bestie is moving and im sad about it. We do everything