Back to Good

Supermans out fighting crime Batmans still not far behind Spiderman is doing the same Joker locked up in prison chains pinnochios still made of wood on the traintracks is The Little Engine That Could in the woods you'll see Red Riding Hood now every things all nice and good.

ritabelle511 said...
I liked this poem - especially the humorous yet slightly satirical/mocking tone directed at what is inherently "good/evil" in the world. Great job!

Robyn97 said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:47 am
I agree with JoPepper; your poems are really good, but the formatting is a little confusing....

JoPepper said...
I love this only thing that needs fixing is the formatting.  But I love your poems, they have such a great rythem.  Keep it up!!!!! ;D

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Everything is so peaceful and good. Great!!!!!!!

marissa87 said...

i like this one alot! i admire people who can write about the happy things in life. i think we need more people like you who can do that. I cant. I think it is soo creative!

TwasBrilling said...
Sometimes poems in this format are hard to read, but it was very clever to link all of the different stories.

Raytheraym said...
I like it! Good job! :)

Snake_Tounge said...

Ha ha ha, yes, very LOL :)

Just next time, you should put like each saying (you know ... like .... oh, i cant think of the word, but you know what i mean :D) on different lines :)

Dark_Mind replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:18 am
This is really good, very humorous, I loved it.