Life. | Teen Ink

Life.

By katie821705 BRONZE, Sound Beach, New York
katie821705 BRONZE, Sound Beach, New York

I have a dream, and in it, something eats you. -Happy Bunny

It's stressful. It's blissful. It's wonderful. It's horrible. It's an experience you will never be able to have again. It's like a piece of hot glass. You must sculpt it into a beautiful design that reflects you combined with the goodness only you possess inside of you. Everyone has a different vision of their life. Sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to. It's as if the piece of glass has been dented or bent. But sometimes the new design changes your view in a good way. Other times, that change creates new problems that you must face. Many people have given up and decided that they couldn't possibly turn that misshapen piece of glass into a masterpiece. But truthfully, their is no perfection in life. So don't quit when it seems hopeless. Keep your head high and create the hope.

This was inspired by a friend of mine who was going through a rough time, and I wanted to assure her that everything was going to be alright.

K.A.M.H BRONZE said...
K.A.M.H BRONZE, Miller Place, New York

"I am a series of small victories and large defeats and I am as amazed as any other that I have gotten from there to here" Charles Bukowski

This poem gets me every time!! Absolutely amazing :)