It Would Be Easy

It would be easy to ignore the nasty comments and just walk away.
It would have been easy to get a rope and jump from a chair, not having to deal with my worries anymore.
It would have been easy to forget but not forgive all of the people and events that have made my life horrible.
It would have been easy to go out my second story window onto the rooftop and get over my fear of heights.
It would be easy to get on with my life, and only write down these sad thoughts.
It would have been easy for water to envelope me, and darkness to take over.
It would have been easy to end this poem at the second line, along with my life.

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the poem, but I saw on your page that you said it's true unless there's another description and there's not!!!  I don't know how serious you are about this, but don't commit suicide!!  The poem's amazing though....very morbid but very descriptive <3

musicolictitanicluverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:53 pm :
i was contemplating for a while and this gave me an outlet

David.DZEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:03 pm:
Nice work.  I like it.  It seems sad though - I can feel the mood. Great job!