Time Travel | Teen Ink

Time Travel

By Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan
Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan

"What you make of today comes with you for the rest of your life"

wishing to float out of my window, watching the bird that once died on that branch,
singing a tune of what might be tomorrow, the four directions never die,
as i look at a compass i wounder where i should go next but alas i can only travel within my mind so ill grab my death and share my life for tomorrow might not come home,
ill share a piece of honesty, i do not wish to fly

curiosity can get the best of you sometimes, a wise man knows when to stop and cherish what is there

Aderes47 GOLD said...
on Jul. 27 2011 at 8:38 am
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

True, but I never thought of it that way. I'm a true history geek and I've always thought it would be cool to travel back to the time periods I am interested in. I don't think of time travel like you think. I think of it as something fun! 

My grandpa died when my dad was a baby so I never got to meet him but I always wanted to travel back in time. Sometimes I think of travelling back in time and talking and seeing him. I mean, I know what happened to him but I barely know anything about him. So I wouldn't focus on the negative, I would just focus on getting to meet him. 

See, you think negatively, I think positively. :)

on Jul. 27 2011 at 4:19 am

there is no present with time travel thats the thing, when you have those abilities everything is smashed together. if the one you loved died and you went back in time to see them, woulden it hurt? it wouldent be the same.

Aderes47 GOLD said...
on Jul. 26 2011 at 3:25 pm
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Henry Drummond

It would be a joy! I've always wanted to Time Travel and live in another era of time. I don't think of it as a video, I think of time as a timeline which you could travel back and forth on. But I don't think Time Travel would ever be possible because I think it would be too risky, you could tamper with too many things and alter the course of the present. 

on Jul. 26 2011 at 10:48 am

im sorry you feel that way, but if you were to travel through time, would it be a joy or would you want to die from your own abilities? what would be your reality if life would be a video almost

Aderes47 GOLD said...
on Jul. 24 2011 at 11:53 pm
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Henry Drummond

At first it doesn't make any sense to me but then it really depresses me. And not in a good way. Sorry. But I'm not sure if this piece was meant for other people to read.