Time Travel

wishing to float out of my window, watching the bird that once died on that branch,
singing a tune of what might be tomorrow, the four directions never die,
as i look at a compass i wounder where i should go next but alas i can only travel within my mind so ill grab my death and share my life for tomorrow might not come home,
ill share a piece of honesty, i do not wish to fly

Aderes18 said...
At first it doesn't make any sense to me but then it really depresses me. And not in a good way. Sorry. But I'm not sure if this piece was meant for other people to read.

The.Messenger.777 replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:48 am
im sorry you feel that way, but if you were to travel through time, would it be a joy or would you want to die from your own abilities? what would be your reality if life would be a video almost

Aderes18 replied...
It would be a joy! I've always wanted to Time Travel and live in another era of time. I don't think of it as a video, I think of time as a timeline which you could travel back and forth on. But I don't think Time Travel would ever be possible because I think it would be too risky, you could tamper with too many things and alter the course of the present. 

The.Messenger.777 replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:19 am
there is no present with time travel thats the thing, when you have those abilities everything is smashed together. if the one you loved died and you went back in time to see them, woulden it hurt? it wouldent be the same.

Aderes18 replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:38 am

True, but I never thought of it that way. I'm a true history geek and I've always thought it would be cool to travel back to the time periods I am interested in. I don't think of time travel like you think. I think of it as something fun! 

My grandpa died when my dad was a baby so I never got to meet him but I always wanted to travel back in time. Sometimes I think of travelling back in time and talking and seeing him. I mean, I know what happened to him but I barely know anything... (more »)