If You Only Knew This Was About You | Teen Ink

If You Only Knew This Was About You

By jessw6 BRONZE, Saugerties, New York
jessw6 BRONZE, Saugerties, New York

I cant get you out of my head let alone my phone you texts I cant delete because I want it all to repeat just like a rerun of a show how it plays over and over again this is not how its suppose to be your suppose to be with me I give you the world and more just for you to walk through that door maybe your making those mistakes with other girls just so I get that chance to twirl around you not knowing what to do I love who you are even when your sitting at the bar getting drunk but that’s just when my heart sunk I see you with that other girl having the best time in the world so forget bout what I said before they're not a mistake maybe I just didn't know what was at stake I open my heart up for you knowing all I knew it hurt so bad when it breaks I feel like I could fill a lake with tears and sorrow I hope it will be different tomorrow but I know it wont I just need to move on to a better man where he will be a fan of who I am I don't need him to call me ma'am just to have respect so I don't have to suspect they way they're going to be or how they will treat me they just need to know that I will never let you go because in my head your the one when its all said and done.