I May Have Lied... | Teen Ink

I May Have Lied...

July 19, 2011
By allycaroline21 PLATINUM, Rochester, New York
allycaroline21 PLATINUM, Rochester, New York
22 articles 32 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Swim for the music that saves you when you're not so sure you'll survive."

"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life."

& tons more.


Being ignored is what I love the most. It makes me feel worthy of the attention. The way you walk by me without a simple hello or a second glance. You regard me as a bystander, a stranger in the distance. That was precisely my goal, to be nothing to you. I may have lied...

The way I'm always second choice just gives me such a thrill. You come and go as you please when there's nothing better. I don't mind, it doesn't hurt my feelings. It never leaves me doubting how important I am to you. I may have lied...

You're everything I could ask for in a best friend. Your ignorance doesn't irritate me and I always reply to your texts. You're not excruciatingly annoying and I love to spend time with you. I find it adoring when you think my anger is amusing. I may have lied...

I believe you when you say you care but, hey, you are my best friend, why wouldn't I? I may have lied...