We Could Live in Insanity Together Forever | Teen Ink

We Could Live in Insanity Together Forever

By X_Unexpected_Beauty_X BRONZE, Cordova, Tennessee
X_Unexpected_Beauty_X BRONZE, Cordova, Tennessee

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

My monster,my beast,my love.You brought me up from my sorrow and despair.You held me where we need not any air. I was dead not alive I tell you.Dead from a broken stopped heart. But somehow you taught me how to strive again. You taught me how to love again. And for that I will be eternally grateful. I know it may seem corny but baby I loved you from the start. And our love is like a priceless piece of art. You had woke me up from the endless sleep of death. Thank you. My insanely wonderful piece of heaven,my demented lover,you saved my tortured soul. We could live in insanity together..., But most importantly forever...

This is for my lover Yaniel<3 I wrote this from emotion and all that there is.