Prince Charming... | Teen Ink

Prince Charming...

July 14, 2011
By dahl2012 BRONZE, Stillwater, Oklahoma
dahl2012 BRONZE, Stillwater, Oklahoma
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Letting go doesn't always mean forgetting. In fact, letting go means remembering but still choosing to move on. -me.


If there's one thing I've learned throughout the past 2 years, it's that people are gonna leave you. People are gonna hurt you. You have to choose your battles wisely. The people you trust the most will betray you. The people you love the most will disappoint you. You're gonna get heartbroken. The person you think is the love of your life will turn around and cheat you out of your love story...Literally, cheat. As a little girl, I guess I just always expected prince charming to show up when I needed him most...But if I've realized anything about prince charming, it's that he wears many faces. He's the bad boy. The cheater. The liar. The manipulator. The abuser. And you'll never figure out that he's not the one until you find yourself lying on your bathroom floor, alone, with your tears and makeup covering your face...In all he while, you ask yourself one question..."What did I do wrong?"...But then there's also the good guy. The honest guy. The faithful one. The one that will make you laugh. The one that will heal your broken heart. The one that will continuously make you smile. The boy that will put you first. The Christian guy. The 'fall back guy..' The respectful guy. The one that will give you butterflies in place of emptiness. The one that will replace the hurt and pain with happiness and love. The one you never thought you'd find...THAT prince will make all the broken hearts and all the tears you shed worth while.