The best big brother ever! | Teen Ink

The best big brother ever!

May 5, 2011
By PapasGirl GOLD, Wahiawa, Hawaii
PapasGirl GOLD, Wahiawa, Hawaii
12 articles 6 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
You never lose by loving, but you always lose by holding back.


You have only known me for a year,
You have been there for me the entire time.
We meet through Paul but have been friends sence.
I remember the day when I told you that I looked at you like a brother and you were fine with it.
I remember the days that no matter how good or bad it was,
You would always make time for me.
I wish you didn't have to move so far away.
You are the one I look up to.
I remember the day I found out one of my friends had been drinkning and doing drugs,
I ran to you after my lunch crying and you were trying to reasure me that he was fine.
Remember the day that you gave me a drink of your water and I started laughing and spit it everywhere.
I rememeber all those thursday lunches, we never ran out of things to talk about.
I remember the day that I made you that promise.
I know I have not made the best of choses latly but please forgive me and be there to tell no me when I might do something complety stupid.
I need you in my life, because I don't know what I would do if your not.
Your the best Big brother I could ever ask for.
I love you Big brother <3


The author's comments:
This is about one of my friends that I claim as my big brother and I can trust him with my life. My big brother has always been there for me and I am so thankful that he is. The saying "you can pick your friends but not your family" is not always true I got to pick my big brother and I love him like he is my real big brother!