Because Nothing is perfect

I think saying something is perfect is the way you satisfy yourself or someone else at that point in time, but things are not meant to be perfect for a reason , and the reason is that if things were perfect then you would miss out on the flaws things or people have that make them so unique.

xsassysydx said...
this is so true, reading this made me see things differently

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this. probably because i think the exact same way. What does perfect even mean? nothing is perfect in this world except God, of course. I would love if you read my poem NO MATTEr HOW LONG YOU SEARCH FOR PERFECT! it's awesome that it has to do so much like this poem. Nice free verse!

Norma-Bernard said...
Very deep......I really like it!!!!!

emanmkhan said...
Very blunt and straight to the point, yet has so much meaning. Really got me thinking there :)

booklover04 said...
this poem is simple and straight to the point :) i love it...but maybe you should try adding some more sensory details or figurtive language next time. nice job though.

hanging_girl_666 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well stated and spoken . Very nice and true.