Gone with you | Teen Ink

Gone with you

July 4, 2011
By Sophh SILVER, Dickinson, North Dakota
Sophh SILVER, Dickinson, North Dakota
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Lost, lonely, and sad.
Thinking about everything I used to have.
I had you, and that’s all I would’ve ever needed.
All I would’ve ever needed to be happy,
But now you’re living life without me.
“I love you.” Why’d you ever doubt me?
You keep breaking the promises you make,
Are you sure the “love” you have for me isn’t fake?
Because it doesn’t even come close to how I feel for you, even after all the things we’ve been through.
And when I try to talk to you, most the time you just ignore me, what happened to when you used to adore me? And you promised me you’d be here for me when ever, you told me you would love me forever!
You’re a liar, your leaving me in this fire, if only you knew its you I desire! I long for you, I long to see your face and hear your voice, but you don’t want that and that’s your choice! But do you understand what I’m feeling? I’ve been praying for Gods healing. Because without you I don’t see my purpose, and I’m so much better then this I don’t deserve this. I just want your love and to know that you care, but your not coming around, youre no where. Theres not a day that goes by without me thinking about you, and the day you told me you were going away.
And every night before I close my eyes,
I think of our last goodbye,
&I pray to god, to
just let me die.